- Responses are not case-sensitive.
- For the email address, make sure that you enter an address known to NASA.
- For security purposes enter the code as displayed.
- Text/Audio - The refresh button is available if you require a new code.
- Audio - Additional plugins may be required for the audio portion.
Get Temporary Passphrase
- Select an email address that is accessible.
- If after 15 minutes you still have not received an email, call 1-877-677-2123.
- You may need to check your spam folder for your temporary passphrase.
- Enter the temporary passphrase exactly as it appears in the email. This includes the spaces between each word.
Set New Password
- User password must be 12 to 32 characters long.
- It MUST contain any three of the following four constraints:
- At least one upper case character
- At least one lower case character
- At least one number
- At least one special character (e.g. $, !, #, *, @, %)
- Please answer ALL security questions.
- Choose short one or two word answers.
- Answers are NOT case-sensitive.
- Leading and trailing spaces will be trimmed from all answers.
- Remember your answers. You will need them to reset your password in the future.